»

Saturday 30 June 2012

Visiber career talk

Yesterday I slept at 4am. =.= The worst is I have to wake up so early for the talk about six something. I know, I want go back to my warm, lovely bed, but it cannot be. Cos there is a talk waiting me all days long to attend with. Yea, I have an important appointment. 


Is Visiber career talk! Thanks a lot to beloved Emily Lee for the carpool! <3


 One of  the inner looks for Tropicana Golf and Country Resort.


People were so happy in registering because of this talk! Their happiness are contagious, I can feel myself  switch into delight mood!


U would hit your forehead right now. Why? Because u lost the chances to get all these in....CHEAP, cheap and very CHEAP price! 


All these color pages just costs RM10. Is 96st magazine!


People began to fill up the hall.


I know his popularity is very high. That's why I quickly snap one before too late when not many people at that time. :) Hmm...suddenly feel so proud having this smart brain. LOL. Dato' David Hew looks kind, always show his modest smile to everyone of us. Kind of invisible motivation. 


Dato' David Hew having talk.


Dato' Patrick Tan. Is he looks cute? He damn funny ever!


Emily Lee. She was so nice in teaching me more details in numbers! Really have to thanks Chris Thoo for searching a carpool to me^^


My stomach savior. It was so damn nice la. In IOI Mall. 



LIKE their fan page for further more details!!!

**VISIBER**

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets