»

Friday 15 June 2012

I am numbered

--photo taken from Chris Thoo--


Ehh...maybe u will think, who are them? Is the black jacket Chow Yun Fat 周润发 (well known Hong Kong international actor as pic below) ?


--photos taken from somewhere--


LOL. Not Chow Yun Fat but he is Dato' Patrick Tan, the founder of the Visiber! The red is? Dato' David Hew, the co-founder of Visiber. OMG! So cool? Isn't it? I love their specs. U better ask them which brand they are wearing if u really interested with. LOL.
..

..

..

Today, I want to talk some about numbers in Visiber. In last post (My precious moment with VISIBER), I did mention that Visiber is a combination of vision and number. But what number is? Something like Magnum 4D or Da Ma Cai? LOL. Hey, I'm not gonna to teach u how to win a jackpot.

End of my ambiguous wordings.
There are 1-9 number characteristics in Visiber. What does each means?


I'm number 3, belong to fire element. There are 5 elements which are water, earth, metal, wood and fire. 5 elements? Maybe u will be confused here. We try to trace back the past history of these special elements in Chinese traditional fields.




The elements that can generating interaction with fire (which is me) are wood and earth. Number 4 and 9 represent wood. Whilst, number 5 represents earth. I tend to approach those who having number 4 and 9. LOL. Because a wood can light up a fire which is very good to me.

Everything a person does or the things happened to a person can be explained in numbers. Numbers are always to be used to explain and relate the reasons behind things that happen. @.@ Sounds confusing? Click into their website for further information! VISIBER Or attend to their courses provided. I wish I could attend all seminars. Am I greedy? LOL. Wistfully for the knowledge in Visiber. 

--Extracted from Visiber website--

The numbers "9" and "6" symbolize wisdom and wealth. This pendant is believed to be able to influence the "cash flow energy" of those who wear it. It strengthens the wearer's conviction, creativity, as well as courage, making this a good match for those who are developing their business and career.

--Extracted from Visiber website--

The Numero Diamond Ring Pendant is made up of hundreds of dazzling diamonds sitting on top of a cold enamel color represent the Milky Way and the vast universe, respectively, while the five white gold digits represent the resonance between the 5 elements in human body and universe. This ring combines the wisdom of universe and aesthetic brilliance of mankind to bring forth infinite allure.  


*awed* When can I own one of them? I love their marvelous design! The important thing is I love blink blink thingy which means diamonds~ Oh, diamond, come to my side. U this little naughty.


Before, I leave this post, I want to show u guys a video. Meaningful indeed. Hey, who said Malaysia celebrities are lousy one? Bullshit. Here, Malaysian actors presenting the touching moment with VISIBER. <3  *Fall into pondering channel.*

..

..

..


 

LIKE their fan page for more details!
**VISIBER**

8 comments:

  1. hahahaha....Dato Patrick looks so handsome o.
    Thanks for updating us on visiber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As u said that ur number is 3, which belong to fire element. How u know bout it? And what number should belonging to me then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that u have interest on it :)
      Add on your birthday : 2+1+3+1+9+8+8 = 5
      U belong to earth^^

      Delete
    2. I'm getting interest in visiber i think...

      Delete
    3. ^^ hehe~ I will bring u around if there are chances! Waiting for those chances :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets