»

Thursday 28 June 2012

Powerful of a name

A name? How on earth a name can be so powerful in? Are u kidding me? A name could be a Chinese name, English name or Malay name. Chinese name is the most tactic one. Why? So many stokes to build up one Chinese word. Let's take a look at the below: 


--extracted from Visiber--

Chinese? " Hey, I don't even know how to read Chinese ehh? " This is the art for Chinese word. IPOH in Chinese words would be used in discovering the powerful of a name. The first word is not that good because of its meaning hiding behind. It means people tend to dazing which implying growth of IPOH will in slower pace. The second word which belongs to the idea of Dato' David Hew, IPOH will turn into rich soil and ordinary citizens continue to live them with breeding.What? Are u serious? Dramatic changes with only one word? Yes, dude.


The example above is for the name. But hey, how about the brand names should be?

Snapped down in the latest 96st magazine. OMG! These are just part of CORONAR BRANDINC's successful brand names. *astonished* 

CORONAR BRANDINC assists companies in delivering a strong corporate image and helps to boost out the confidence internally and externally. If u not so confirm with your own brand logo design, never mind, there is always a solution, isn't it?

..

..

..


Is show time! For my own name. :)

U may be wondering why so different with your current one? I changed my name 2 years ago which is in year 2010.


The back.


My Chinese name. :) Ops...I should mosaic my birthday year! =.=


Is there any changes after I changed my name? Nope. Why? Cos everyone called my old name. What the fuck. My name is Yi Shuen. So, address me Yi Shuen instead! Thank you^^



LIKE their facebook for more and MORE details!!!

**VISIBER**

1 comment:

  1. IPOH will turn into rich soil and ordinary citizens continue to live them with breeding??
    Seem familiar to me :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets