»

Tuesday 5 June 2012

My precious moment with VISIBER

--photo credited to my friend (Cathryn)--

Last time I been there--Vietnam at this March. It's too bad that I couldn't have a look for this shop or hotel. LOL. Not because of its famous or outstanding, but the number! Can u see that? 96 room for rent. I'm wondering what is this actually, a kind of shop or hotel or motel? *shrug* Just the number make me interested. Is 96! 

Perhaps u may curious what am I excited for this 96. Does it means my birthday? Nope. Does it means my house or car number? No no. I love 96 cos it means wealth, wisdom and opportunities. Why do I so confirm with 96's means? Why not 67 or 43? Because of VISIBER.   



Visiber? Well, the name of Visiber is a combination of "vision" and "number". Visiber is a set of numbers philosophy. It reveals interpretation of the past, interpret the present and predict the future. 

This year is my fourth year acquaintance with Visiber. I'm still in the cognitive process. I love metaphysics. Undoubtedly, this Visiber has my strong interest in it. I love every single of its numbers' meanings. It helps me have a better understanding in myself as well as helping others who been trapped in problems. 



I used to be a hot tempered person. I always feel lost and empty. With Visiber, it did change me a lot. Here, I want to thank to Sam who brought me into this fantastic Visiber. 



My element is fire. And, I wearing number 9 in blue (as pic above) is to restraint my hot temper. LOL. *awed* I become more friendly and adorable. *chuckled* 


LIKE their fan page for more detailed information!!

**VISIBER**

12 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've heard about this company called visiber and it is offering such an outstanding studies on human behavior for everyone. Thanks for sharing Louisa! XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're number 9? VISIBER seem like really changed your life to a better one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Mary Ong: Glad that u love it!! That's why I love Visiber! ^^

    To Anonymous: Nope, I'm not number 9. ^^ Yea, Visiber help me lots in finding my soul back. And, I still learning its mystical knowledge. :)I hope I can get more chances to Visiber workshops and seminars!~ Go and have a look then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! what is visiber o?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vision and Number? Sound interesting. Where can i know more about VISIBER?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Shin Li: U may have a deeper look into their website ya~ (visiber.com)

    To Joel: U can look through to their concept shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. VISIBER look good. My parent have the same pendant as yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiber has change my life from average to good. It also change the way i handle thing, which is positive thinking. Thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. VISIBER is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow sound interesting but somehow it do not tantalising me.. LOLx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would like to know how do you calculate people born in the new millennium which is 2000. in visiber there isnt any number which is zero. So 0 + 0 = ??? is it 1??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Born in year 2000, or any year ending with "00" change the "00" to a "5". So it will be
      20-5 instead of 2000. Hence the year number is 2+5=7

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets