»

Saturday 2 June 2012

one day in Jitra

Jitra located in Kedah, typically a small town but bigger than Changlun. For the distances, it takes me half an hour from my school to Jitra by car. Jitra, to my curious, always having highest possibility in flood if compare with Changlun or Sintok. 

Today, I went to Tutti Frutti for frozen yogurt! Why? Is it celebration for birthday? Is it my special day? No no. Today is its first opening day! The most attractive is its 50% discount! OMG! Of course must have a try since I didn't eat this before. I heard people said the price of Tutti Frutti can be compared with Baskin Robbins' prices which means EXPENSIVE. lol.


I feel dizzy @@ The queue is so long! Is it that special? *shrug* Feel lazy to queue up however some one want to try out =.=


50% discount for one day only.


The fat guy who standing there with white shirt on, I think he is the new boss for this Tutti Frutti.


I just knew, all is self service. RM0.53 for 10g which means RM53 for 1kg. =.= 


*v* *slurps* *gobbling* Feel disappointed. Meh, nothing special. I thought something like ice cream but not. LOL. Sour taste. Erm... some more the kiwi is so sour! *yuck* But still able to finish it all. LOL. This is my first and also last. 


My best friend strongly recommend this stall for its Nasi Lemak. This stall near to Pizza Hut there.


RM0.60 for one packet. Tasty! Delicious! I love the sambal! 


Mee Goreng. Or called as fried noodles. 


Char Koey Teow. Malay style cuisine. Char Koey Teow origin is from Chinese. *yuck* not good. 

4 comments:

  1. I just know Jitra has a new launched Tutti-Frutti,but it doesn't related to us anymore as we are going to leave here soon...>.<
    How was the nasi lemak? seems tasty leh~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha~leaving soon here is a very good news. LOL. :P
      Tutti Frutti nothing special one.
      About the nasi lemak, one word: AWESOME! *haha*
      Love u, chai xin :*

      Delete
  2. There is a chance you're qualified for a free $250 Pizza Hut Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets