»

Monday 2 July 2012

Visiber Mid Year Recognition

" I'm going to stay in JW Marriott! " in my dream. =.= But not bad though, going to attend an event today organized by Visiber! 


I love their hotel logo. It's logo figure looks like chimera as below:




I have a habit. I love to take toilet pic! LOL. What make me feel amazed is the smell, a very strong lemongrass smell. The function is to expel cockroach. Wow! Perhaps I should have a try then.  


Small towels and lotion. 


Staffs preparing.


NEW PRODUCTS presenting : 

Quantum 9Q Pewter Frame--RM12,000. 


These VISIBER Signature Pendants made of Swarovski elements is the FIRST of its kind! One set--RM10,800 in original price. Each one valued RM1,200. But then, it just RM9,600 during mid year recognition! OMG! U should regret max now. Is Swarovski! But I still prefer real diamond *v* I meant I still eyeing on 96 Twins Dual Diamond Pendant. *phew*


New book launched. A book reveals the mystery of Chinese names. RM128.


Swarovski pendants. 


Looks great! Because of me, I can see this poster is beaming. LOL. 

..

..

..


We reached at JW Marriott at 9.30am. And the event start at 12pm. What the early birds we were. Shopping in the Pavillion instead of waiting for the start. 11 something we went back to the hotel. I saw many people gathered outside the hotel.  


I love this outstanding design! Outrageous red it is.


*Mama, can I have a seat?*


They were screening for the Mrs Malaysia. I think is a kind of beauty contest.

..

..

..


We went back for register and lunch. Woohoo! Must take some pic before lunch. ^^


Chris Thoo. Director of Trident Shield Sdn. Bhd. Handsome not? Anyone who interested please feel free to drop me a msg. LOL.


Not the time yet. But am hungry, can I have some? *pathetic look*


Pastries always melting my heart!


*slurps* 


Mr. Kwan. He is Chief Technology Officer of the Visiber group. He has over 15 years of experience in varied information systems environments. Wow! 


People crowded, waiting for the entrance to be released.


Visiber Mid Year Recognition will be start soon!


Passport to get inside.


A world champion harmonica team presenting.


With both founders. Upper glee to take pic with them again and again ^.^ The most important thing is...they still willing take pic with me! Hmm...I know, sounds greedy, is it? LOL. But I still want to! Cos they are my idols *v*  My hair like a shit! *ashamed*


They were playing fun there. *joyful*


I love this hotel very much. All staffs here courtesy and polite. Even the toilet, 2 staffs standing there greeting me to use toilet =.= Bowed, yea, they bowed. One thing I dislike much is the lifts! Damn slow. Take few minutes wait for one lift among 6 of them. 

10 comments:

  1. After read ur blog , feels like I been there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely written Louisa! Hope you've enjoyed yourself :)

    Diana, we're all waiting for you to be back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post! I love the new visiber signature pendants made with swarovski elements! Definitely the first of its kind. I hope the copycats will not start making copies and saying it belongs to them...><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you enjoy VISIBER event ;) Hope you could attend more in future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this visiber's original products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea :) those that I post up there are the new products^^ U can see further more by here : http://www.lifefeelgreattohaveyou.com/2012/07/visiber-launches-signature-series.html :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets