»

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Chloé Eau de Parfum

When I wandering bookstore (sometimes I love to do that <3, to absorb marrow of the books, it delights me always). There are so many magazines to choose from, I love fashion and photography magazines. When  feel dizzy to pick up which fashion magazine, I will look for the free gift. LOL. I'm buying Female magazine all the time. During don't know which month, it offers Chloé Eau de Parfum vial as free gift along the magazine. I'm interested since I don't have any specific fragrance. I want to try others. I want to find my soul mate--fragrance.



The description. Roses, always melt my heart. 


I love this little vial. So cute. It so convenience that can bring around. ^^


When first used this fragrance, my bad mood amazingly can be eliminated rashly. *LOVE* Yea, I'm sold. It has a nice floral scent however it won't overpowering. It lasts quite a long time as long as I didn't go for outdoor activities and sweating like having bath. I can smell the floral scent lingering on my skin every time I spray it. 

This is not a new scent. It has been launched since 2008 but it is new to me ^^ It has a light and fresh floral with notes of freesia, mandarin orange, honey and tea rose ^^ A vibe of girly, feminine and lovely ^^ 

I wish I can own a big bottle of this. LOL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets