»

Thursday 21 June 2012

Shiseido lipsticks

Shiseido Perfect Rouge PK331 Divine


Shiseido Shimmering Rouge PK407 Stiletto


Shiseido Shimmering Rouge PK415 Sorbet

Price: RM95 for each of them




I love the Shiseido Shimmering Rouge PK415 cos its soft pink! A warm look with lighter pink. Its outcome has a little bit more saccharine sweet.

I love the Shiseido Shimmering Rouge PK407 cos it is a lilac-fuchsia lipstick with blue shimmer. OMG. I can imagine that if I wear these two on my lips I will turn to adorable yet sexy. LOL. Although it is sheer but still able to give subtle pigmentation. Yet, it is the most glossy among these three. 

Shiseido Perfect Rouge PK331 has a cool toned baby pink. The consistency is soft and glides on smoothly and evenly while delivering moisturizing properties which able to stay longer as well. It is unscented and no discernible taste. Just one stroke and able to give an opaque color.

I love the Shimmering Rouge PK415 most :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets