»

Friday 22 June 2012

Sunsilk moisturizer

Redken, L'Oreal, Kerastase, Pureology and so on---hair saviors. However, they are quite pricey for me as I'm not that rich. Am still a student who still has study loan to be clear with. LOL. However, under advertisement assault, Sunsilk, plus not that expensive, why don't give a try. I try lots Sunsilk products, but this one is my love recently. 


Sunsilk moisturizer. 

Price: RM3++

Where can I  get from: supermarkets, Watson or Guardian outlets

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyquatemium-37, Cetearyl Alcohol, Divinyldimethicone/ Dimenthicone Copolymer, Perfume, Behentrimonium Chlorida, Imidazolldlnyl Urea, Methylparaben, C12-C13 Pareth-23, C12-C13 Pareth-3, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Honey Extract.


I love its smell. It has honey-floral scent but not overpowering. 


Oh...my...god! So dry and dull! My hair like a mop. =.=


LOOK! I didn't photoshop ya. It smooths out my dryness hair within seconds! But one thing is, better don't apply too much moisturizer on hair. Or else, hair would turn out sticky. 


Night night~peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets