»

Sunday 24 June 2012

My favourite VISIBER Product

Which Visiber product I like the most? There is a greedy evil live inside my heart. Every single products, I'm lovin it. However, if u insist me to pick one, it would be Trinity 165 Compact Pewter Frame! Life is full of unexpected things or obstructions. Such a gigantic obstacle blocking my way to get my dream pewter frame as below:


Hilarious. A sarcasm yet able to deliver the truth for most of the youngsters nowadays. *sigh* 


I would realize pewter frame soon with working life. LOL. Maybe u will think am a squander in spending huge amount for this numbers pewter frame. No, I'm not. Because of its power behind pewter frame. Let's have a look at the description below. 


The Trinity 165 Pewter Frame is themed with the number combination 1-6-5. The numbers 1-6-5 are a highly unique combination that not only enhance the fire element in your kitchen, but effectively neutralize the potential negative impact brought about by a clash of the elements fire and water in your homes. The Trinity 165 Pewter Frame series is meant to attract peace, properity and good health for households. Meanwhile, it also increases the chance of pregnancy among women.


My home kitchen. See that? Oven is busy staring at those kettles. From the stand of Chinese traditional fields, is harmful. Cos there is a strong overcoming interaction between water and fire. Negative impact will be born out to threaten home harmony. If your home having this kind of condition as my kitchen, there will be endless arguments waiting for u to pick! I wish I have one, to neutralize negative elements that would be raised up and bring peace to my family.   

The design previously. I still prefer the above pewter frame :)

..

..

..

More products in this video! CLICK and view it :)

 LIKE their fan page for more updates!!!

**VISIBER**

2 comments:

  1. u should come to my house n favor me in neutralize all the negative elements n bring peace to my family then... would u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I know how is the condition of your kitchen? :)
      Am not that powerful. 165 pewter frame will do :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets