»

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Sailor Moon

" What?! Sailor Moon? Hey, how old are u now? 3 years old? " All these questions pop out when I ask people whether they have this collection or not. *v* Am I childish? LOL. It took me many years to find this collection, yes, is full collection of Sailor Moon! *jumping all around* Sailor Moon has been accompany me during my childhood. ^^ 

*Heart thumping hard* Is full collection! 


Sailor Moon creator is manga artist Naoko Takeuchi. 


Maybe some of you don't know what Sailor Moon really is. U can figure this out through Wikipedia.


In most of her outfit, I love this most! 



The scene looks pure and holy, for me. :))


The child of Usagi and Mamoru---Chibiusa <3 I love her hair color indeed! *haiz* May I dye my hair into light pink? Hmm...

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets