»

Monday 21 May 2012

nano white omega day shield

I used this sunblock at least twice, I think. *paiseh* I keep on forget want to blog this out. LOL. Today, I went to Guardian to update my product knowledge. *phew* And, I feel guilty when I look at it. "nano white, so sorry that I'm forget to blog u out" LOL. Thus, I decided turn over a new leaf. XP

nano white omega day shield SPF50++. This make me confusing with "++". What does it means? Means PA++ or above SPF50? How about its price? Affordable. 

Price: RM29.9

Where can I get this from: shopping complexes, Guardian or Watson outlets


The descriptions. U know what, I would love this sunblock if it contains something like Helioplex. Helioplex is a formulation of  UVA and UVB skin protection which consists Avobenzone and Oxybenzone created by Netrogena. Quoted from somewhere: Avobenzone-containing products have decreasing efficiency after a few hours of sun exposure, but the addition of Oxybenzone reduces the amount of degradation that occurs. 


The ingredients. It contains paraben. *sigh* Cos my skin is sensitive to paraben products if apply too often. 


35ml for this sunblock. Wise packaging.  


I love the smell cos not overpowering. 


There are 2 different products for sunblock. One is white shade, another one is skin color shade.


Maybe u will be concern does this sunblock whiten my skin. Nope. Nothing change to my skin. It just a shield to UV lights. I won't use this when I have outdoor activities. Cos it too weak to become a good shield. End up my skin been tortured by hot sun. LOL. So, must be discreet in choosing a right sunblock.

2 comments:

  1. I did some research about paraben, because i've read some other reviews from other blogger about this product, they also feel frustrated because it have paraben but i think this artcle ( https://www.futurederm.com/spotlight-on-parabens/ ) might help us to know a little bit about paraben.. i've been using this for quite a long time, and now im looking for some other sunblock to give a try.. But i just loveee this nano whited omega day shield <3 i've used 3 tubes of this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to delivere in Spain??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets