»

Sunday 8 May 2011

Relian mascara review

Relian Novel Concept On Eyelash Bushy.


Description in Chinese. One tube is for Transplanting Gel and another one is for Natural Fiber. Both are going to transform my lashes into bushy lashes!


Instructions for how you should apply it both.


Ohhh! Fibers going to make my lashes longer.


And how does the wand looks like. Ehh? This wand with Silky Girl Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara are really much alike. Small bristles which I prefer.


My comments? Erm...since so many beauty bloggers said it is the best product in this cheaper price yet able to make fantastic lashes, so it did convince me to buy it. And I was thinking why not I have a buy since it is so cheap, kinda RM25.

It's a bit time consuming. Cos I have to apply Transplanting Gel in first layer. Then, apply one coat of fiber on top of it. To secure fiber on top of my lashes, I apply second layer of Transplanting Gel to create a bushy lashes look. However, this gel-fiber-gel process has to be repeated a few times, then only bushy lashes effect come out. LOL. Well, must be careful when u apply the fiber. Cos it is so tiny and hard to sweep all out.

You think I will repurchase again? Undoubtedly, I will buy this again cos this is a good product in this reasonable price.  :))

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Relian Pink Mascara, no need to use fake lashes now! I purchased mine from www.ohmygosh.uk.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets