»

Thursday 5 May 2011

love bento

Wondering how I make love bento? So ashamed. It just a simple meal, nothing special. Haha. First time make bento! How satisfied I am when it reached to bf's hands, when he was excited? Is very super duper utmost elated! I love you, baby!

Fried mee done.


Is CINTAN Perisa Goreng Pedas! This is newly launched by Cintan though.


Peace Brand of mushrooms. Does it means after I eat those mushrooms, I will feel peace in heart? Lol.


Peace Brand again. For making tom yam soup, I need this--Tom Yam Paste. Cos my university don't allow students bring rice cooker, only jug kettle allowed. My jug kettle is Elba again (model JK-170).


And here it is--tom yam soup. Taste so so. Not as spicy as usually I eat tom yam.


Wa~*mushrooms* I love it!


Seaweed. Quite special flavor rather than others in Malaysia.


Oh, put mee inside the case. Use mushrooms as eyes and mouth.


Seaweed as hair and blushes.


Free case upon buying two cans of Ayam Brand tuna.


Seaweed from Thailand! Thanks to my friend--Susan for helping me indirectly in finish bento! Haha.


Anyone know how to read these Thailand words? <3


Oh! Foolproof bento^^ 


2 comments:

  1. Tao Kae Noi seaweed! enjoy the movie! hope u download it! frm Alvin Low

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I can succeed in download :( Line kinda weak here :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets