»

Sunday 1 May 2011

BRTC Protect Multiplex Balm review


Ingredients list.

Price: RM129

Where I buy from: Watson outlet

Product Claim: Effective protects your skin from harmful UV rays. Naturally covers uneven skin texture and blemishes. Provides whitening and wrinkle repair functions. Promotes a healthies and radiant complexion.


Actually you can obtain it with a much lower price through net! Maybe I was too hesitated to get this, and bought it instead. Lol. Such a big spender. This is the first bb cream I have ever buy. After searching and searching in google, I found this! Beauty bloggers or topic discussed at forums all pointed this is best of the best in controlling oil sebum. How happy I am when I heard this? Haha^^ 

You know what? I was hoping this bb cream gave me a matte finish whole day long. But it doesn't, not even for couple hours! It just last for 2 hours or less, it made my face even oily than before. Then I was thinking maybe I didn't tap some loose powder on it. So I tapped. But it just last for additional one hour only, and started oily! Oh Gosh! Damn you! Waste my money and crashed my hope for bb cream. 


Pros side:
  • medium to full coverage
  • create healthy look after it oxidizes and mix with my sebum. Lol. This process take time. I won't happy with this. Can you imagine? While you are in important occasion, it just take your time slowly transform into healthy look, but once it done, the occasion finished long time ago.

Cons side:
  • texture thick
  • oxidize to a darker skin!
  • price expensive

Would I buy it again? Definitely nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets