»

Tuesday 22 March 2011

comparison between mascaras

Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express Super Film Mascara


Price: RM32.3 (I bought it with discount)

Where I buy from: Watson



Silky Girl Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara Lengthens And Volumizes


Price: RM15+

Where I buy from: Watson


Well, well, well. U may ask which mascaras above better? For me, I like the Silky Girl mascara most. Why? Let's look at the difference between these two.


Wand for Maybelline

The sided look of the wand

The flat side.


Wand for Silky Girl

Small bristles wand which I prefer more.


My thought for Maybelline mascara

Maybelline do come out with many mascara lines. And this Super Film is launched around December, i think. At first, it did curl my lashes with just one coat with fuller-looking lashes. But no lengthen effect. Using this wand have to pay more patience cos u will clump your lashes all if u didn't use a little time in applying it. One thing I don't like in most Maybelline mascaras is it always leave flakes around my eyes. Eew! This one too. Omg. After few hours wearing it, it droops! Easily to remove with make up remover but not with water. I wonder why it labeled as washable. 


Do click the photos below if u want look at bigger image.

Before apply any mascaras:

Curved lashes.


Maybelline mascara with.

Can u see the flakes on top of the lashes and also eyelid? Yuck! Although it did defined the lashes.



My thought for Silky Girl mascara

This is the most cheaper mascara I found in drugstore! Does it means cheaper things always come with low quality? A big no. It did lengthen my lashes and defined it well. If I do have time in applying, it also volumize my lashes! Wow! A big clap for this. I love the function of lengthen and volumize gather in one tube, some more in a cheaper price. *phew*  One thing have to be noticed is although it is labelled as waterproof mascara, but it smudge when I accidentally rub it which means I couldn't walk in a rainy day without umbrella. Or else, it will end up a ghostly like look. Lol. Furthermore, it didn't leave flakes and droop my lashes down.


Silky Girl mascara with.

No flakesssss^^


Overall, if Maybelline do improve their mascara with no flakes. I would definitely love to buy from them. Cos I like their bigger bristle wand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets