»

Tuesday 10 May 2011

exam!!!

 @@" Recently I am busy in preparing exam. Exam! Oh gosh! Hate exam so much. Make me feel so stressful. Exam just can give people pressure rather than what? I don't think there is any benefit for exam lo. Maybe a good result? Lol.


I was studying in pantry room, near to my room. Maybe you will wondering why I want to study here instead of my own room. You know what? Malaysia is a hottest weather country ever! ( I know there is some where else hotter than Malaysia, just want to grumble.) My little tiny room like a sauna room! After I having my bath, sweats just popping out the minute I stepped inside my room. *sobs*


Books!


Look! My stressful face. Lol.


This pantry room gonna be our stock room soon when end of this sem. Some people have put their things up there.


The sink. 


Garbage? No, no. Is some of my stuff. Hehe. Why wrapped it with garbage bags? To prevent it from dust. Lol.


The night scene from my seat. Nothing special.


This fan! Very noisy. Once I switch on, sound of the fan rotation is very harsh! Wondering why no one go to office complain it.


The corner. 


Overall, I know nothing can impress you guys la. Simple and crude pantry. This is one of the part the place I stay. All I hope is just I can graduate faster and leave this horrible place soon!

4 comments:

  1. LOl... your expression are so impenetrable but quite funny anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i gv u a slap on ur face then? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets