»

Monday 2 May 2011

Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream review


In Korean words. So, I...

credit from makeupalley. Do click it if you want have a bigger image for ingredients list. :)


Price: RM54.9

Where I buy from: Skinfood outlet

Product Claim: Rich with aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect, this multi-functional skin care product (UV protector and blemish corrector) provides moisture and nutrition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays.


Skinfood Aloe BB Cream comes in two shades: #1 and  #2. Shade #1 is more suitable for yellow undertone and the latter is more suitable for pink undertone. At first, SA asked me to take shade #2. But when I try out on back of my hand, shade #2 seems darker than shade #1 which I don't like. Cos I'm quite fair. So, I take shade #1 instead. SA said this Aloe BB Cream is suitable for oily skin type yet hydrating at the same time. It does convince me to buy, isn't it? :) 


Let start with the pros side:
  • smells good
  • pores size reduced
  • even out skin tone and radiant
  • reduces redness and blemishes
  • matte finish

Cons side:
  • texture thick
  • matte finish doesn't last (after 2 hours, my face become oily if I didn't tap it with loose powder)
  • light to medium coverage

Would I repurchase again? Maybe though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets