»

Tuesday 24 May 2011

on the way running back

*Hooray* the minute when I stepped out from the exam hall. Finally! I was throbbing. Thank god. Hope I will get a better result. *pray* Haha. Is time to pack everything into boxes. I hate to pack my things up. My things are like infinity. Haiz. No matter how I packed into the box, stuffs still disseminate everywhere. *frowned* Spent few hours in packing. I only had 3 hours for my slumber. Duhh!

Next day, woke up at 6.30a.m.

My luggages. Lol. I brought many unwanted stuffs back to home. Luckily, my dearie helps me carried some :) Waiting for taxi.


My bus--InterCity. First time having a ride with this bus. This bus is so cool. It has plugs for charger purpose and also WiFi. I don't know whether other countries have these facilities or not. Never heard before though, I meant in Malaysia.


Rest stop. We bought food at here--Mesra.


When I was walking back to bus, I found this. An equipped motorist. Wa~look great, isn't it? 


Chicken burger, each for RM3.


Erm....not so impressed. Mayonnaise, bbq sauce and chili sauce. Hard to bite that meat. =_= 


Yuck~Never know it was so disgusting if I didn't snap it down.


Giant curry puffs^^ Wow~a little bit charred. Maybe they keep on reuse the cooking oil though.


Cubed potatoes and shredded chicken. It was so yummy^^ RM1.50 for each.


I'm not doing any promotion. Haha. I love Dutch Lazy chocolate milk. Its taste better than other brands.


After a long journey, finally I'm back. Yea. Back to home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets