»

Friday 20 May 2011

Estee Lauder Blockbuster Set 2010

Hmm...maybe you will thought that I'm getting a real blockbuster set from Estee Lauder!! Such happy I will if I do! You know what? Estee Lauder cosmetic line usually didn't get my attention much cos its design is so so, simple look. What I prefer more are cute, feminine design!! Hahax!

But when I first have a glance at this set is in beauties' blogs. Then I became curious what kind of this set so special for. After doing research in the google, what I found:




Picture credited from makeuptrain.


What does it contains? 
  • Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette with 18 Pure Color 
  • Deluxe Blush with 4 different colors
  • 4 Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks 
  • One Double Ended Lipgloss
  • 3 Artist's Eye Pencils  
  • One Eye Makeup Remover
  • 4 Deluxe Makeup Brushes with Gold Makeup and Train Case
  • One stand up Mirror

Ohhh!! I'm dreaming to get this! Lol. Everything is inside for a simple make up kit. But I just kinda interest on its train case, make up brushes, eyeshadow palette, blush, and lipsticks. I love how this set look like--golden color. Hehe^^I can't get this set first since I still in the most boring university at far northern here and recently heavily bankrupt. Lol. But I still able to find those who sell it separately in forums. *v* Haiz. But I just able to buy eyeshadow, blush and 3 lipsticks as these are all she have. Feel sad can't get Estee Lauder Train Case. Nvm though. Satisfied for this moment :))


What did I bought :

Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette with 18 Pure Color, Deluxe Blush with 4 different colors, 3 Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks.


Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette with 18 Pure Color 


Name for each color.


Blush ♥  I love how the brush look like, ohh~delicate design.


Name for each blush^^


Ohh~lipsticks. Ya, just 3 of them. How about the another one? Cos it suppose is 4. But the seller just have 3 only :(


Shooting with flash.


Under natural lighting.


Swatches. When first have a glance on Bois De Rose, I thought it will be the least color on my lips but in fact it is the most pigmented. Erm...I love how the color of Passion Fruit and it has shimmer in it^^ What a thrill! As for Candy, I thought it will give me a girly pink effect on my lips but it doesn't. Very natural color for everyday outgoing. 

Phew~so upper duper super happy to see my newest collection. Haha~one thing I do love this series is fragrance is embedded on each of them including eyeshadow and blush. OMG. I can accept though, not annoyed. Plus, I happen to love this fragrance. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets