»

Friday 6 May 2011

Etude House Trouble Eraser 24 Hour Powder

Yeah! It finally arrived. You maybe wondering why I still able to get this while this product already stop which is produced by Etude House? Hehe^^ Cos I found one forum-er selling thissss. Without any hesitation, I buy instead. *smacked forehead* shopping again.

Why I so much in keen buying this? I want it desirably cos my skin very oily. Oily face makes me lose my confidence. After reading blog entry from here, I have made my mind want to get this! But after searching and searching in Etude House outlets, they said no more for this. *sighs* Then I found another alternative: Naris Up Acmedica Acne Night Care Powder (review it later) also very good in controlling my sebum meanwhile it also a skin care product.

I love how it looks like. Is green!


Opened.


Etude House sign.


Oh, puff!



Price: RM40, original price is RM71.9

Where I buy from: one of a forum

Product Claim: A 24 hour acne treatment facial powder that subdues oil and cleans skin with Skin Smile Complex.

Ingredients: Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coral Powder, Pearl Powder, Amethyst Powder, Tour-Maline, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Propylparaben, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbityl Laurate.


I will use this once I finish my Naris Up.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets