»

Monday 9 May 2011

Naris Up Acmedica Acne Care Night Powder Review

I'm going to review this as promise at here. :)

 Naris Up Acmedica Acne Care Night Powder.


Price: RM39

Where I buy from: Superbuy.com


Description: Naris Up Acmedia acne care night powder helps to control shine, conceal pores and blemishes, and to give the skin a healthier look. Its sebum controlling formula prevents breakouts. Containing vitamin C, the powder restores the damaged skin cells and leaves skin moistened. Powder comes qith a puff. The light natural color helps give the skin a healthier look. Transparent color strengthens the natural glow of beautifully skin.


Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, PTFE, Zinc Laurate, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Sulfur, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutia Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juce Powder.


Light blue colored case.


Puff. I love this! Cos it is blue!!!


The powder puff picks up decent amount of powder.


Pat some on my hand. Not yet rub. The color shows up translucent. 


This powder is supposed to brighten up your original skin color while keeping it matte. And yes! It did.


Although this powder is to be used at night before you go to bed, but I also use it at usual days, especially when I am too lazy to put any make up on my face. Haha. Just pat here and there, and done. I'm ready. XD  Overall, this actually is my second purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets