»

Wednesday 4 May 2011

comparison among bb creams

Today, I want to show you guys which bb cream I do love the most. :))


Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream, The Face Shop Quick and Clean Oil-Free Blemish Balm, BRTC Protect Multiplex Balm


Here are the swatches:
From top: Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream, The Face Shop Quick and Clean Oil-Free Blemish Balm, BRTC Protect Multiplex Balm. You can see the differences colors among them. Skinfood bb cream is more to pinkish but for TFS bb cream is more to grayish. 


BB creams slowly blended in. TFS bb cream is the most liquid fluid. BRTC bb cream is the most thicker fluid which I don't like much.


You can see Skinfood bb cream absorbs very fast.


TFS bb cream takes time to absorb into skin.


Totally sinked into skin. Skinfood fits my skin color very well. TFS remains on top. BRTC turns up pink color look (erm...I stil can accept though).


Maybe you will wondering why I love TFS bb cream so much at here. TFS bb cream is the cheapest among three of them yet it ables to suit my liking :)

Firstly, TFS texture is very light yet able to cover my redness and blemishes well. BRTC also good in camouflage. Skinfood is the second in concealing.

Secondly, normally bb creams scented, so do them. Their smell not really annoying, after awhile, scent will gone.

Thirdly, about prices. BRTC is the most expensive bb cream that I owned. If it does it great job, I would said that is really worth with every buck I spent in. But truth is no. TFS, with this lower price but far better than BRTC.  

Fourthly, let's say matte finish. After applied bb cream, I love to sweep loose powder on it with ecotool. TFS provides longer matte finish. BRTC is the least in giving me matte finish look.

So far, I think there are enough for this blog title :) Which one's probability is higher for me to repurchase? Of course TFS :))    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets