»

Monday 6 June 2011

memorable programme (part 1)

I have been not updating this blog quite awhile cos I was in the programme organized by government and also meet my beloved to celebrate his birthday! What kind of programs did I joined? Well, well, well, is Malaysia International Youth Programme. :)) Tadah!!


At first, I don't know this programme was so much fun. I thought is just merely listening courses during 6 days. Can you imagine if you sit there and listening talks only? Ohh no, I will be bored to max. Ironically, after 6 days gone, I became the one unwilling to leave this programme. Lol. In this programme, I gained a lot of experiences: cultural interchange, make new friends, tolerate with each others, widen narrow scope, and many many more. Hahax! Felt super duper exhilarated. 


We are late for this programme as informed us very late by the officers. We supposed be there at 25th but the officers let us know at 24th. How could we prepare everything at this rush? Hmm...so we arrived there at 26th noon. Before registered, we were required to sit down first. And this guy, from Sri Lanka, was introducing his country.


Scene from the back. First, I was wondering why these 3 Palestine guys wearing scarfs? Perhaps is their cultural attire? *shrugs*


During lunch time, we were required to follow them go to second floor for registration. My stomach suffering in hunger. :(  Free stuffs will be given to us soon.


People in charge.


Lifts surrounded by mirrors.


2 queen size beds. Wow~such a comfy bed. You know, I could stuck myself on the bed for whole day. :) I hate the door, can you see that door on the right hand side of the pic? Oh my gosh! I can heard very clearly what they are doing behind the door. Initially, I want took a short nap. Next minute, I heard "noises" from a girl enjoying her on bed exercise. LOL. Disturbing my short nap, how dare you?! 


Scene from my bed.


They were enjoying their lunch time. Chit chatting with each other.


Erm...my food. I know, I know, cos I was too hungry, so I took quite a lot. Lol. I like the scallops most. :)


Dining hall after cleaning up.


Our group was discussing about "Business Leads Asia to Gain World Power". The guy who was wearing copper brown coat is the group leader. He, self-centered, don't like to take others' opinions. Maybe he thought his idea is the best? Depending on the topic, what kind of business can leads Asia? Then I was thinking our Asia countries' advantage: raw materials. Raw materials can be a main advantage of the Asia since nowadays people more emphasize on eco-friendly. At the same time, western countries are mainly on technology advance which means they do not care much for the environment. These are what I told the group leader. I know there is some questions inside. How we are going to use raw materials to gain world power? Hmm...sounds difficult and tough if we take raw materials as tool to lead Asia. But...*shrugs* After spoke out my opinions, they just keep on arguing on each keywords of the topic and not focusing on what kind of business we are going to do. I better shut up myself rather than joining them in opposing each others' view on each keywords in the topic. When committee announced ten more minutes to go, they became nervous and promptly made the flow chart. In the end, I don't know what they were present in front as I went back to my room at that time. 


The only one from Myanmar. Her name: Khin Cho Myint or Zainob. Until now, I just realized Myanmar people have two names. Or only she? Could anyone tell me? 


Part of my group as the rest went for their preparation in later speech. Far from left came from Sri Lanka, Indonesia.


They are from Indonesia. I mean the right hand side, both of them. They seem like successful business doer. Why I said they seem like? Cos I don't have any proof that they are really successful entrepreneurs in their own business. All these facts came out from their mouth. I asked that girl (she is same age with me, and I was : " what?!" this expression). She said she involved herself since she was 15 years old! OMG! Did you tell me the truth? Ohh...admire her to the max! Then, she said she did face a lot of obligations, business fall down, and climbed up again. She said she is doing business with her partners. Then I was wondering what kind of business you are doing at your age and where you get money from. But, due to this is our first time meeting, so not dare to ask too much. If I do not mistaken, they are doing handcraft business. By the way, she is pretty. Her bf, I think, a handsome and mature guy. After several days together, I found she, was quite arrogant, contemn to others who lower class than she. Maybe though.  


We have to gather at the lobby at 6 p.m. Departing to Putra Jaya, Selangor for opening ceremony. It took one hour to go there, how happy I was. Lol. I could take a good rest in the bus afterwards.


 When all participants were busy taking their pic, me too. :))


Muhamad Jumah from Malawi. Well, he is a cute guy. 


Don't know what building this is. We gonna have a dinner inside.


Fine design of dining hall.


Array of food containers.


Guests have their seats.


Poster for this dinner. :)


People in the same table with me.


Senator Gan Ping Shou, the Deputy Minister at Ministry of Youth and Sports was giving his speech.


After a long wait, finally the dinner began at 9 something. Wow~I was the first achieved to the plates. Lol. Hungry crazily at that time.


Food. I think there is six dishes of them! But almost all cooked with spicy chili. Nice though, especially for the shrimp thingy.


OMG. Look! This photo turned me ugly *sobs* But still want to post it out because of first time shot pic with deputy minister. How thrilled I am. Hiak hiak!


Malay girl huh? She able to sing chinese song accurately. And, her voice is so sweet.


Outside of the dining hall.


I do love those leather sofas. May I continue my slumber on those sofas? :P


Miko and I took photo with the one from Indonesia. She is pretty and elegant. Her facial features are delicate, especially for her high-bridged nose.


She is only 16 years old! The youngest among us from Germany. She is in her exchange programme for one year under AFS.


These two come from Palestine. Currently, they are studying in MMU.


After dinner time, we going to the nearby exhibition ground. Committees said want us have a look for these booths. Cos we were going to sell something or to showcase each countries' culture.


Poor workers had to finish it all at this late night.


Although all of us exhausted badly, but they seem like elated to see this. Haha!


You know what? I was admiring for those can went back to their sweet rooms. Haiz. Me and the rest of Malaysian have to wait for the dance practice that we were going to perform after tomorrow.


Initially, we were waiting at the lobby. But then we informed move to second floor, outside the ballroom. 


While waiting for those who did not came to us punctually, I was shooting these photos for fun. We waiting for them almost one hour, and I can use this much time to bath myself. Haiz. Poor us. Due to the shorten time, they chose primitive dance for us. *haiz* Once again, I sighed. We just simply repeat the steps again and again with turning our bodies and shook our heads. I was battery low at that time, some more have to shake head again, I became like this @@


Duhh! I went back to my room about 3.30am. After finished my lovely bath, I waited my hair to be dried. I went to bed about 4 something. OMG! And I have to wake up at 6.30 am. *Fainted* 

1 comment:

  1. DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried everything from stocks & forex to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Download Today!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets