»

Saturday 26 March 2011

color lens again!

This time I bought again from iTrevor. Cos last time I bought Dolly Eye Puffy 3 Tones Grey from her, it made my eye very uncomfortable. So I buy a new one to replace it. I know, I know last time I said never buy from this seller again. But I don't want waste the other one, so reluctantly I bought again from her.

..

..

..


One lens for Puffy 3 Tones Gray, one pair of Celeb Nudy Violet.


Cutie icon surrounded.


How is look like--Celeb Nudy Violet.


 Puffy 3 tones gray.



When I wearing Celeb Nudy Violet,

Eew! Look like many insects creeping around my iris. == 


Here what am I look like when shot it at a distance. Pretty natural huh? Almost like black round eyes. 


Overall, at first, both did hurt my eyes a bit. But after wearing them in a longer time, it turned to comfy. Love! But I still prefer Sugar Candy Blue. 


Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets