»

Thursday 17 March 2011

review of color lens

Sometimes, I will be bored for my color of my eyes--black yet small irises. But, for my utmost glee, I can change them artificially! *phew* with color lens!


Below are my result of wearing them in these days:


Freshlook Colorblends Brilliant Blue



Price: RM 44 (monthly disposable)

Where I buy from: onekiss


She is really a good seller yet responsible. When I keep on asking why she din post out my item in her forum yet, she was more nervous than I am. Normally, when I buy things from net, I usually drop my msg in their forums or hand phones. But this one straight away call me and explain everything to me. She is so so courtesy. The service and communication was really good and I have no complaints. By the way, the prices she offered are much cheaper than market. If u wan find authentic yet more cheaper lens, u can just go ahead click the link above.


Hmm...what am I look when i wearing BLUE circle lens? Let's see this:

..

..

..





Wow! Really love the sky blue color! It makes my eyes look prettier but it didn't has enlarge effect which I hope it will. LOVE! 

On the cons side, I am very difficult to wear these! Aiya. Cos the circle lens are so soft. I know circle lens softer are better which means my eyes still can be breathable when I wearing them. But it always take my time to wear them on =.=  Plus, when I blink my eyes too often, it always tend to shift and blur my vision. 

Would I repurchase of this? No. 



EOS Sugar Candy Brown



Price: RM35 (yearly disposable)

Where I buy from: one of the website ( I lose the address)


After I put it on, will I look as cute as she?

Wow! She is  so cute!

And, with my one:

Am I look cute? Haha! Lol.


Take a closer look with this:

The black ring outside did enlarge my eyes. I love this effect! Look so innocent. Haha. Sorry for my narcissism. Hehe.


This pair of lens surprisingly very comfort to wear on and provide me a very natural looking. 

Would I repurchase again? Definitely yes.



Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Blue and Puffy 3 Tones Gray





Parcel arrived with simple packaging. Not very secured parcel. Why? Could u see the first picture? The back was torn. If it just slip out, who going to replace it?


Price: RM26 per pair (yearly disposable)

Where I buy from: iTrevor


How I look like when I wearing Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Blue?

Love it! Love it natural looking. Am I look like doll? I mean my eyes. Hahax! 


Take more closer look:

Love this color^^ My bf also like this color.

It is so comfortable to be wear on. Its comfortability same like EOS Sugar Candy Brown.

Would I repurchase again? Definitely yes.



When I wearing Puffy 3 tones gray:


A mysterious look of myself--gray lens!

Is it comfortable to be wear with? Well, answer is half half. One lens make me comfortable, another one make my eye so suffer of it, super duper uncomfortable. Quite weird. 


Would I repurchase again? Yes, but buy from another seller. 



Overall, I do prefer sugar candy series. Comfortable yet bigger eyes look. *v*

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty with the grey lens! btw, is the price including postage? its so cheeap~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ^^ But after several months in using these lens, I found that the gray lens hurt me the most. Yea. Is quite cheap indeed. I think better buy lens in much higher price for safety. U can view it by clicking the link I posted if u still interest on buying it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets