»

Sunday 20 March 2011

Couple Shirts

Yeah! Finally parcel came to me one morning. Wait it for so long. Cos this one is pre order stock, have to take time to here. I always love Pos Laju service, very secured yet shorten deliver time.


Deng...! Deng...! Deng......


The black is for my bf. The white is mine^^ Cos I prefer white. Hehe. Bf said black color can hide stain on it if have.


Price: RM17 for girl's tee, RM22 for boy's tee

Where I buy from: qqboboshop


Free gift from seller!


2 pieces of fair eye lift masks. Hehe. She is so thoughtful. One for my bf, one for mine. Hehe. Love it! But, for now on, I didn't need it since I don't have eye bags. I will give it to my mum. 


Curious how it look like? Tadah!

See? So cute.

Wa...formulas @@


This is the first time I bought couple shirts. Very happy that I can own it one day. Wearing it with my bf and declare to whole world: he is mine! Hahax^^ How about the quality? Nice. Very comfortable wearing it, 100% cotton.

Tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets