»

Thursday 10 March 2011

as student in uum

This year is my fourth semester in UUM. UUM stated in Kedah which is a very Islamic state. At the same time, UUM is a well known school in Accounting and Finance. My university surrounded by trees, more like a jungle. I live in hostel provided by university (have to pay them back of course). As u all can see, except from the building in these photos, what u can see is just barely trees. 

Well, maybe i love this place at first cos it is so natural and undoubtedly is a good place for me to study here which can make me more disciplined. But after one and a half year been here, i already try all sort of things that UUM has. Haiz. Sound pity, right? Can u imagine that almost all of your time wasted here by looking on trees? Well, of course i mean after study and do my homework. 

My university is very near to Thailand, one hour can be right over there. So, which means if i want to buy something or shopping or even watch movie, have to take 2 hours (by bus) go to Alor Star, a real city. Haiz. I know, I know, I know i can just go to the shopping complex which is more near to my university, Changlun is the way. I have to wait another one and a half year then only I can get my cert. Luckily, i have my boyfriend here which is my big console for me. Go to class together, go to shopping together and also can dating^^ If not, i will be bored to die. 

End of my poor story. Here is the photos of my residence .
..

..

..

This is my room. Look quite messy, right? Haha :) Two people live in a small room.




Right hand side is my bed. Can u see the plastic bag on the top there? It is use to trap the small insects. A simple tool yet effective.




This is the scene when i look out of my window. Beside the tree is the small cabin for garbage. And the behind is my residence hall, used to held all kinds of event at here. When the time they held event, is my ears suffer time. Can u see the big speaker up there? Oh, gosh!




Can u see the green wires? This is the place for me to hang my wet cloths.




Cloths drying racks.




This is the block where i live in.




My dear boyfriend. *muacks*


Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets