»

Saturday 12 March 2011

curricular activity--choir

Sounds great when u look at the title if u are interested in music, so am I!

Studying in government university have to join the curricular activity they have. Choir is my second choice. Luckily i get this as my curricular activity however i'm regret of joining this now. The first three semester, i did enjoy myself meet with new friends. Also learn to sing a lot of Malay songs though some of the Malay lyrics damn boring but who cares. The important thing is I can use my spare time well chit chat with friends or update the newest info in town now! Haha! Almost girls like. *phew* Gossip~

Ok, back to the topic. Now, this semester my original choir trainer abandoned us and let a very young blood to teach us. Ya, very young, 26 or 27 years old something without any experience in teaching. His temper also very 'young' too. Easy to get angry, not very kind to us, and like to act handsome in front of us which make me totally vomit. U know what? He just teach us "la..la..la" for almost one hour, oh gosh! And the next hour, he use to teach us the same song again and again. He seems like know how to sing one song only ==" My wonderful choir time ruined by him. I think all of us didn't like him too much, so am I. Some others more hot, talking gossip behind him. Haha! And the next minute, we all get a bla bla session from this one:





The guy wear fake Nike black t-shirt (my friend told me this is fake Nike) adjusting mic prepare to give a long talk. All the time he uses in his big speech was focus in threatening us must respect the guy beside him and also have to obey the words he said. Or else u will get a grade C in your Choir subject which means pull down the CGPA points. Well, never mind, u go ahead do what u want cos i didn't do any wrong (I'm a good student. Nah! Haha.). I just have few more days have to face my choir new trainer, then i will say tata to him forever. This semester is my last semester in joining choir. Yeah!! The act my trainer doing will just let us don't like him even worse. He gave me the feel appear to he is a child like to complain anything to his papa, then let his papa speak out for him. Wa...one word pop out in my mind : coward.

This is my story of my curricular activity. Luckily, i have one friend chit chat with me all the time. Thanks, mei wan! If not, i will bored to max.


This photo was taken when we having fun in photo shoot in Watson! Haha. Crazy max for us!

2 comments:

  1. Babe, you are most welcome! =) btw, u r a good blogger. I will be your stalker so keep it up! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets