»

Wednesday 23 March 2011

our love age--one year

Today is our memorable day of being together one year!



What does this mean? When I was on my way to toilet, I found this hilarious scene. Can u see that black cat? She was watching him from the hidden corner. Haha. A shy cat. This scene made me dropped into memories.



First time I saw him, I just simply thought why this guy so tall one. When he turned to me, I shocked of his face. A moon surface face. Gradually, I discovered that he actually has a very nice look--handsome though. *v* hehe. I always adore guys who keep on maintain at excellent stage. He is the one. Undeniably, his height made me infatuated by him. He has one pair of big and innocent eyes, sexy curved lips (I always imagine I can taste that lips one day. Finally, I did! *paiseh*)

I became more interested in study him. How his character be? Does it good? Or douchebag? Or sissy? I happened to know that he is in fond of me too! Haha. I can feel his passion to me. Helping me search info for assignment use, accompanying me finish my assignment around 3am, looking at me with gentle and sparky eyes (did I told u guys? I love to see his jewel-liked eyes. Hehe *v*), accompanying me while he already finish his plate long time ago when I still chewing my food. Wa~romantic huh? I think is! Haha.

Cross my unstoppable test on him (have to make sure I din't choose the wrong guy again), finally, I said yes in a whispered tone when we were walking on the path. Then he asked me back vigorously: really? I said if u don't want, I will pull back my words. He turned to serious looking: of course I want u to be my gf. I have my biggest smile ever!

From now on, happiness always be my side because of him. Yes, indeed, I love him. Glad to have him! Muacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets