»

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Konad arrived



Skynet service is not better than Pos Laju which I like the most. Skynet always take many days come to me.


Very secured with bubble wrapped



Price: RM11 for each image plate, RM13.6 for single sided stamp scrapper

Where I buy from: Ejfish 


Tadah! Image plates no.57, 59, 66 and one set of stamp scrapper. Haha! Finally it comes to me after waiting for so long. This seller always reply my msg very slow. She is not active in her forum. And she uses few days to check my payment. Maybe due to her lacking bank service tough. Put it aside all this unpleasant things. Hehe~with the biggest smile to my Konad haul. In later days, I must be very busy on trying these plates on my nails! *happy* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets