»

Tuesday 22 March 2011

My collection of lipsticks

From left: The Face Shop Color Shimmer Lipstick BR801, Za Pure Shine Lips PK1, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 750, Bioglo Cherry Pink, The Face Shop Diamond Shine Lipgloss


These are the swatches:


From left: The Face Shop Color Shimmer Lipstick BR801, Za Pure Shine Lips PK1, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 750, Bioglo Cherry Pink, The Face Shop Diamond Shine Lipgloss



The Face Shop Color Shimmer Lipstick BR801


Price: Kinda forgot. Among RM30--RM40

Where I buy from: The Face Shop outlet



I love the design! Very elegance look with golden appear. Very pretty nude color on my lips with shimmer! Wa~love it indeed. But for me, i prefer more furious color like red or baby pink. Hehe. Maybe next time i will haul again on this range of lipstick^^




Za Pure Shine Lips PK1


Price: RM30+++

Where I buy from: Guardian


Initially, when i look at this lipstick, its design make me pass it by. But after try Maybelline, Revlon, Kate sample in drugstore, no one can satisfied me. Cos i dream for baby pink lipstick for a long time when i saw the Kawaii Japanese model with their pure pink color coated on their sexy lips in magazine. Oh~i also want that color too! I want my lips look juicy to be kiss. *v*   Finally, i came to Za shelf. I try the swatch on my hand instead apply it on my lips. Wow~the color impressed me. Is the pink I want so eagerly. Hahax! End of my searching in drugstore with glee. My bf also showed a "yeah! Finally" face at that time. Lol. I know he will get bored easily when I go straight to the Watson or Guardian without hesitation. Cos he is not interested in skin care thingy. But still,  he willing to accompany me. *muacks*




Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 750


Price: RM30++

Where I buy from: Watson 


Lipstick can't be neglected in our make up routine. Are u agree? Haha. Lipstick can upgrade your look from drab to fab. I love lipstick currently, especially natural looking with matte color. And this, I use it everyday when I outgoing. It has beautiful coral color that I like much. Yet, very pigmented. I only dab it on my lips, then slightly rub over with my lips, and done. Furthermore, it glides smoothly that really help me when I am in rush. *love*




Bioglo Cherry Pink



Price: RM24 for 10g

Where I buy from: khairani


What is this? U may ask. It claims to restore youthful pink color to lips and nipples as well. At first, this came into my mind: "Wow! Really?" After searching all reviews in the net, it just a few of them. Upset. But still, I want to make my lips into kissable pink lips, so I order it. Haha. 

Erm...does it really work? Yes! After i apply it onto my lips, it turns dark pink, not the baby pink I want :(
How about nipples? No. It can't turn into sweetly pink, make nipples into dark red which is definitely not nice.




The Face Shop Diamond Shine Lipgloss


Price: RM30+++

Where I buy from: TFS outlet


Wow! I love this special angle's applicator. Easy for me apply it on. It has flowery scent which I quite love it too. There is one common thing I don't like in all lip gloss--sticky. Means when I walking in a wind day, my hair just stick around on my lips. Aiyo. Anyway, it make my lips popped out. It has pretty pink color with shimmering effect!

Tata!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets