»

Wednesday 16 March 2011

~PG bag~


Price: RM27

Where i buy from: internetpayee


Hmm... PG bags quite popular in these days. I always wonder why girls like PG bags so much whilst I saw the quality and design of those bags so so only. So upon my curious, I decide want to buy one! Hehe. But there is too many choices which make me @@.   

Finally, after waiting for few weeks, my bag did arrived. At first, i was order the other red ribbon bag. I want oder it cos it will make me look more cute. *paiseh*! Unfortunately, that seller told me production of this design was stopped. Haiya! Then i chose another one. I was satisfied with this:
..

..

..

My parcel is here^^a very secured parcel. I love it!


Can not wait to open it. And this...how it looks like.


Tadah! The color looks quite different when i saw it on the website =.=


Can u see the differences? This color more leng. The one i received is more to grayish color. Erm...nvm though, I still can accept that color.


The lining inside is not satin one. Cos the satin lining is a symbol of real PG bag. My eyebrows frowned when i look into. I ask the seller. He told me not every PG bags has satin lining inside, have to depend on its design. Huh? Really?


The real PG bag's tag.


But after i check it carefully, i found the lining inside got a bit torn! 

See? Oh gosh! But after i sewed it, my unpleasant feeling can be reduced a bit. But i still beh song (means unhappy with it). My sound in my heart virtually tell me i'm not going to buy bags from this seller again if i do find other cheaper bags.

Overall, although not very happy with this, but I still satisfied with this bag. I love the material! The cloth is so velvety to touch. Smaller size looking but able fit many things inside. LOVE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets