»

Sunday 10 April 2011

red nails!

I always adore those women with red color on their nails. Red nails always deliver sexy, mature and feminine signs. Recently, I was addicted to do my very own nail arts! Haha. I'm very easy to get bored to see the very same design and color every day. My friend asks me every time when she saw my new colors. "Change again?" "Yea." "Omg! You are so creative!" End up with flaunting my nails in front her eyes. Hahax! At that moment I was filled with a sense of achievement.

While people are busy in doing their assignments and midterm, I always seem very free to do my nail art. I just simply want to run away from the real life, de-stress myself. Duhh!

..

..

..

Red nails! But it seems like a bit old.



I personally think this color is more suit for old woman. Either bf also said I became too mature because of this color. Ohh!


Wondering which nail color I'm using? Deng...Deng...Deng...!

A bit blur. It is Elianto No.14 Chill Red.

How do you think? Tell me ya. 

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets