»

Tuesday 31 July 2012

VISIBER Power Site

When feel boring, there are 3 things I always do when online. Firstly, Facebook! LOL. Secondly, blogging. Thirdly, Visiber website! Every time, when I open up Visiber site, mystery shrouding me. Its black and the glare of high quality pictures. Yea, especially those jewelry pics! Oh gosh! Cos pics become alive because of those jewelry, abetting me to buy them!



Who can tell me how to defeat the demon that persuade me to buy them? I don't mind if someone sponsor me^^ *chuckled*


When I click into their site recently, *awed*, they had changed their old skin. Quite creative, this time. At a glance of all, there are 5 curtains--Visiber corporate, collections, business, media as well as their news and events.



If u wish to open up the curtain to discover more pics behind each curtain, click it!


I really love their product page. So detail in a glance. U can have a peek for those descriptions below each pic. More interest of that product? Just click "READ MORE" !


So convenience. Save time as not need to click one by one to check the descriptions, not like the site before. Thumbs up!

New product launched recently. RM1,200 for each. However, *sad*. Not because of their design or Swarovski crystal not enough, is they going to raise up the price soon! RM1,800 on August. Sad ehh. U better get your ass out there, purchase now! LOL.


Marvelous for this eminent VISIBER! Everything is just perfect! If Visiber can put some customers' testimonials as how they put leaders' testimonials as below would be an additional token! IMHO, customers' feedback always can build up a more concrete wall in people faith. What u think about this site? Tell me! <3



LIKE their Facebook fan page for more details!!!

**VISIBER** 

3 comments:

  1. Thumb up! The visiber website look much detail :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very detailed and nice Louisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets