»

Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Face Shop All About lipstick semi matte PK102

I shouldn't delay this post that late. LOL. I love this pink. Somehow, this series of lipsticks no longer in the market!


Price: RM30++ (forget the actual price, xp)

Where can I get this from: The Face Shop outlets


Look at the bottom. Is very pink, right? *v* I always dreaming to have one blue toned pink lipstick. 


Erm...u may think what on earth am I doing? Cos this lipstick is melting! LOL. Its body "sweating". I wipe it. Under flash, it's a lovely pink! A baby pink <3 


Under natural lighting.


Does it last longer? Nope. Its opaque is missing and easier fade away. Have to touch up so often! Eww. If it can last longer, would be excellent! But never mind though, cos I like how this pink deliver the cool yet sweet on me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets