»

Sunday 22 July 2012

Visiber workshop

I went to Visiber workshop last Saturday (14th July 2012). When I always go to the forums or talks, I quite admire for those committees in preparing the events. U may think, huh? Getting myself in busy really that fun? When u are doing something that u love very much, u will know. :)

Emily Lee, my tutor, she asking me to give a hand during this workshop. I was like "Really?" She seeking for more helping hands. She told me I can learn something when be a committee and attend the talk which ticket costs RM30. I have plenty of time, so why not?


News about a talk will be held soon in Hospital Mawar. If u miss out this valuable lectures, never mind then, there are still have another 6 talks. Must be quick! Or else, tickets sold out very fast. 


The date and the places of another 6 talks. Click to enlarge it. 

..

..

..

My tutor, Emily Lee, she asking me to attend a meeting during last Friday. Super glee! Cos I have the chance for a look on how they doing usually before any events start.

Headache-ing how the event should flow. 


Emily Soh handling the meeting. She is director of EDU57 Sdn Bhd. Anything classes need her instructions. 

..

..

..

The talk start at 1pm, however 9am I been there.

The day!


Books^^ Can I have all of them? My knowledge definitely be increased with these books! Anyone who feel interest to know Visiber more, don't feel any hesitation to buy them back! U should regret now. Why? Cos usually u can buy these books at much lower price ever in talks only. Never mind then, there are still have others more talks in the future. Stay tuned! 


RM4,200.


RM3,960. 


When everything settled, chit chat time!


Seats waiting people to fill with.



My obligation is to collect money. Easy job.  <3 Shit hair color I have now.  :(


First speaker began by Joan Lim. When we having tea break, she sat beside me analyzing one auntie's birthday. This auntie, her eyes, twinkling appreciation and homage. Usually a successful people won't even look at u if u no Chanel handbag or Longiness watch together. But she, so kind and humble in conveying Visiber knowledge to this auntie. I like her lips, sexy lips indeed.   


Emily Lee sharing her 7 years experience in Visiber.


Having tea break now.


LIKE their fanpage for more details!!!

**VISIBER**

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets