»

Monday 9 July 2012

Shiseido instant eye and lip make up remover

I bought this remover together with Shiseido shimmering cream eye colors. Currently, I don't have any specific eye and lip makeup remover, so pick this as well into basket. 


Price: RM105

Where can I get from: Shiseido outlets


Ingredients list.


Descriptions. 


Shake well before use. Make up remover on the cotton pad. 


After done a review on these cream eye colors, is the make up remover turn :)


One wipe and get all colors into this little cotton pad. Aptly as the name: instant. Wow! 


Super clean. I love this. Although, maybe I'm not that like make up remover in oil form, cos worrying this kind of product may cause me break outs. Eww. However, for this make up remover, is an exception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets