»

Sunday 15 July 2012

strong sexual needs

Everyone has the needs. Everyone has the different needs to have a better life. Needs can motivate someone to gain their satisfaction. Yea, SATISFACTION. There is a wide range in needs. Yea, many choices in needs. Why on earth u want to put much focus into sexual needs? Okla, if moderate, not so strong. If really strong, also okla, if u know how to control the evil hide behind strong sexual needs. 

If u have the strong sexual needs, knowing how to control it and find the suitable ways to dissolve it. Never mind then. Thumb up for u. *claps* But if u don't know how to control it and let the evil to find the victims, scumbag is the only word. 

RAPE. To fulfill their SATISFACTION, sexual assault. Yea, they forced victims to sex and ignore all those screams. Some even worst, kill them after "consume" victims! Is it really fun to build excruciation on delicate women? Is it really excited to suck spirits out of their bodies?


I feel sorrow. I can imagine the pain and suffer! *heart twisted* 


I'm a graduates from UUM. Not only will happen in my university but also other university as well. When horror case happened in my U,  I always no chance to witness the real victims. All those rape cases I heard from friends. Maybe u wonder why media never post these cases out. Try to think, university always has their "ways" to deal with these cases. This semester is the worst. Why? Not one or two cases, at least five I heard! Mostly foreigners from Somalia build their fun on Chinese ladies' bodies! Hello?! Please find nearer prostitutes that always available in Thailand, not very expensive and good services. Innocent women won't fulfill your wretch behavior. Please let them go! Are u trying to ruin their whole life because of your temporary uncontrollable sexual needs? Please THINK.


U may think, what so special for this glass door? Did u notice the side of the door? The brown color? And compare with the pic below:


The previous look for the glass door. These are my usually classes. One DKG contains many classrooms, up to 10 or more. One thing make me puzzled most is only one classroom's door been changed. The rest maintain old doors. One classroom has 2 doors. However that classroom, only one door been changed. Why? 


Outside of the classroom. Secluded indeed. A logical place to drag girls inside classroom for "special activity". Why the door been changed? People told me RAPE case happened right inside that classroom. Oh gosh! I really don't like my school management. But it doesn't mean I hate my school. Hallo?! When something happened, u just change one door? Can u be smart bit? If I'm the guy who very strong sexual need, I can choose other classroom for sex! U should change all doors, not just one for safety purpose.


Is it really cool to hunt for women? To follow them, creeping along alleys, goading, do obscenities on women? 





These are what real man is. 



--taken from facebook, here--



Chinese news about foreigners sneak into female toilets. 


Opinion about the safety nowadays. 


Save women. Women are the weak creature, however not to take their weaknesses as an advantage to rape, rob or kidnap. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I like your sharing,
    a voice from deep heart ,
    as we exposed to high risk for 3 years,
    And I just know the glass door's story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai Xin^^ I'm glad u like it :)
      Yea, they will only take action when something really bad happened, sigh. They always don't want to raise up the safety concern, sigh.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets