»

Thursday 5 July 2012

crabs in Seremban

I have one activity have to attend after Visiber career talk, that is AGM for MAYC in my district. My vote is needed to support the new president. 


Conference.


Feel so happy that can see them again. Cos it such a long time we didn't meet up with each other. We have been know each other since year 2009. :)) Firdaus won finally as a new president! Wow! Congrats to him ^^


Firdaus. The new president. This photo taken from his facebook :))


After that, we went to the most famous crab restaurant in Seremban. :D Wow! Although I have been stay here for 23 years, but I never try for the famous crab. LOL. *ashamed*

Here it is!


Tapas. *Crunchy*


No idea what does it call. LOL. I love this vege <3


Not nice. 


Baby squids. 


This rice flour taste excellent. But not for the mussels. Suck. 


This sauce quite nice which turn crab meat become more delicious.


This sauce no good. However, the crab meat is juicy~ *phew*


Total costs RM327 for 8 people. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets