»

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Za True White Vitamin Powder review

Hello, guys~ Well...uhm...okla, I admit I was quite lazy to post anything or perhaps I was quite busy stuck in the homework @@"

Recently, this become my holy grail in preventing my face become too "oily". Lol. Always an annoying problem to oily skin girls. Previously, I used to use these two: first is Naris Up Acmedica Acne Care Night and other is  Etude House Trouble Eraser 24 hour. I know Etude House halted this product quite a long time ago, no more. But then, when I almost finish my Etude House powder, I thought I may purchase back Naris Up powder. One day, when I walked to Watson (to update myself what is new), Za powder was able to grab my attention. I know this isn't new, but I just want powder. I love the irresistible scent, I meant the powder. It has faint aroma, small but still able to fit in all. No more pondering and pay cash instead. *hahax*



Price: RM50

Where I buy from: Watson outlet.



Look! Its container has bigger holes than Etude House powder. *v* It gives me a big favor in picking up ample powder. <3


This is what product claiming. Hmm...It makes me coveted to try on! LOL.


I just discovered that Za made in Taiwan. Erm...perhaps Za put less concentration on advertisement? Or I rarely on the TV or...I outdated? LOL. *shrug*


Before pat some powder.


Powder on. <3


After it blended in, my hand skin looks moist^^~ And... this powder smoothed out my a bit rough skin. 


Za powder has its finest powder among them, well blended, good smelling, and softest puff.

What am I trying to accentuate here is Za powder is the best among these three^v^ *phew*

1 comment:

  1. It was superb but can't get in Penang, Malaysia as discontinue.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets