»

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Alor Star small Christmas party

My friend asked :" hey, I'm going to present on the stage soon, come and support me. Plus, can dating here too." Then I was thinking why on earth I need to go there cos initially I thought the Christmas party will be boring though due to the location (Alor Star, Kedah) But then, she told me the most excited part: Singaporean actor--Moses Lim will come along as well. I was like *huh* Without any bla bla, I bought two. *haha*


Finally. Normally, bus just take one and a half hour to come here. However, this bus takes hours to reach here. I waiting from 5.30pm and 8 something only arrived. LOL. 


Of course I'm starving now. Rushing to food. *paiseh* 


To my surprise is kindergarten's chairs!!! I'm not insulting the chairs but then look: small chairs for big size people like us to sit plus eat dinner. Uhm-hmm...


I love this Christmas tree! Cos it looks like the tree that can usually found on TV. Haha.


Once they let us in, I quickly aim for the front seats. LOL. For best view ma. We sit at the second row.


Snatching some photos. 


*yeepee* Here he was. The most interesting and most funny spokesperson tonight <3 Actually, I not really know this guy. Maybe he was not active on the scene or maybe I didn't watch Singapore movies or dramas. *shrugs*  


They performs so heart and hard tonight. Thumbs up! Third from left is my friend! :))


I felt extremely happy la cos never see in real person, I meant he is Singaporean actor! *hehe* So, when party end, I took photo with his lovely wife, originally from Taiwan.


Deng! Deng! I love his characteristics^^ so charming and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets