»

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Kuala Perlis

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Soon, very soon, I can go back home and enjoy the festival next month! One day, my friend suggested :" why don't we try photo shooting in Kuala Perlis? " Cos all the time we attempting to catch up one day for photo shooting but just keep on failed. Yeah! Finally, we free.

My university located inside the northern most of Kedah. It took one hour to come here. 


We were trying to find the filming place of this movie “ 天天好天 ”,  Great Day in English. Perhaps finding a filming place as our shooting destination is a most excited thing! *v* Moreover, we love green paddy fields^^ However, we were lost cos not exactly know where is the actual location. Thus, we went to a museum nearby and asked.


Luckily, we have her :) Cos all the way she drove and kept on asking people where is the place while we were doing nothing. LOL.


Attempting to capture artistic photo.


My friend--Chin Lee. 


Haha. Trying to be models in front of the museum. The person who duty there kept on look at us just like we were came from rural area and never took photo before. LOL. 


My turn <3


Don't know how we were getting here. Kota Kayang Museum. One thing puzzled me most is we were the only visitors. This museum looks like an abandoned place.


When I walked in, I shocked cos this model look like real. LOL.


Finally, we here!!! Haha. The symbolical colorful house. This place near to UNIMAP. I felt unwind when saw this GREEN!


I'm wondering what is this. It looks eerie cos it turns to yellowish brown color while the other part is still green. They said it is after harvested. 


When all things around are so impressive and awed, suddenly this bird house appeared. This house is used to attract swallows to fly inside and make their nests. People aim for their nests.


Oh!...rice. But not yet processed, can't eat.  


I love this pic most for today shooting. I'm look so elegant and pretty? Haha.





Cutest.



I love this pic as well. Cos it seems like when u don't know how to continue your life when meet up obstacles, no scare, but walk forward.



Most happy person here.


The most amazing photo today!! *love* Maybe first time using timer, or maybe not exactly know how fast I can run to the position I should stand, then suddenly it snap down.


Today, we were the most loveliness, charming girls^^



*queck**queck*


Well, I never see before tree can be grow until this way. *astonishing* 



I think this is Kuala Perlis's jetty.


Our stomach severely growled. 


Lime juice. Nice :))


Kai Lan.


Steamed fish.


Hei Gou Pak. Soft-shelled shrimps. 


Salad fritters. *yummy*


Not good. Cos it too wet. I thought crab dish supposed in drier form?


Fried ice cream, they named this. Inside is ice-cream while the outer is a mix of flour and egg. *crispy*

Extremely happy yet exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets