»

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Rohto eye drop

I'm a cosmetic lens lover. But then, color lens always make my eyes dry out. It's kind of uncomfortable and make my mood goes down always. LOL. Is kind of contradictory, cos color lens turn me more prettier or sexier (haha XP), however sometimes it hurts me. :(

I read those blogger, they tend to offer this little thingy that declared soothes out your dry tired eyes. I went Watson to purchase this. This brand is the most expensive in eye drops range, it costs me RM11 something. 

I love this handy little box. 


What it claimed.


Ingredients. When I compared Rohto to other brands, the ingredients almost same. Just wondering why the prices so much different.


And....tadah!! Haha~If u ask me does it good? I will tell u, ok lo. Moisturing my eyes a while, then dry back again =.=  Overall, it's a good product.

1 comment:

  1. It?s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. https://yaldoeyecenter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets