»

Friday 9 December 2011

Geo Bambi lens review

Well, since when...I can't really figure out last time I bought circle lens is when. Haha XP I know Geo Bambi circle lens series are quite prevalent. And look pretty good in those models. Come to final determination--order instead! *phew*

To my surprise, its kinda prompt in delivery. Today once I order it, next day I already have it. ^^


Here are what the parcel contains. 


Uhm...maybe this is the first time I ordered from a proper online shop or what? *shrug* Cos she gave me this piece of paper. It teaches you how to wear lens in a right way.


*yeah* *v* When I saw this authenticity seal, I was thrilling which means it is authentic Geo lens!!! You can check it out by here.


I love these vivid lime green color <3


I might take my words back.. Its look like the eye of lizard? Lol.


When looks in the distance, impressive though. *haha*

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets