»

Sunday 14 October 2012

SPY mission?

Hello, peeps! I'm back after long disappeared from blog. LOL. I off to travel with lover! WooHoo^^ There are lots in my mind struggling to burst out. But first and the foremost is VISIBER!

U may ask, what am I going to write about Visiber? I'm an excellent spy for Visiber. LOL. *v* Why? Cos even during my travelling precious time, I'm keep an eye on those copycats. When I having a walk in Dataran Pahlawan Malacca, I walk into narrow lane that small shops squeezed inside.

What so special in this shop that urge me to snap it down? Cos of those bracelets or spec? Nope. 
................... Still no answer? 


Look! What are they? 


More closer look for this shop.


Wow! Are they authentic? Nola, dude. So obvious they are fake! U know what? I feel so scared to take this pic. I was standing very far, using DSLR (55mm), not so good in the zoom, the outcome just like the second pic. U may ask, why this pic quality can be so nice? So many shoppers walking here and there chit chatting. Moreover, the lane so narrow. I was worried they found what I'm doing there. Due to my sneaky behavior, people look at me. I was like SHIT. LOL. Lucas shook his head for my cowardice. He is the one who captured this! Finally. Thanks him lots! End of my little adventure. *v* 

I have no idea why people tend to sell fake products. Can someone tell me? BTW, I support the real one, as always.



--LIKE VISIBER page for more details!!! --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets