»

Tuesday 16 October 2012

next visit--concept shop in Penang!

My convocation was held on 6th October in UUM. Yes! I'm hereby declare : I'm graduated!! (Finally can get rid of school!) After that, I went for a small trip in Penang with Lucas ^^ 

When the day soon turn to dawn, we having a walk to Queensbay Mall cos our living place near Gold Coast there (I forget the name that we stay. LOL) U know what? I was exhilarated at that time. Cos I always wish that one day can have a look inside the concept shop ^^ Unfortunately, everytime I pass by only due to some reasons.  

Here! Visiber concept shop in Penang island, located in Bayan Lepas. No idea how to go there? No worries, here is the map : 




Want to dig more in Visiber's knowledge? Come to concept shop then.


If any questions, please feel free to ask. Many comfortable yet luxury seats available there.


The greatest founders of Visiber! 





Wow! Is 96! 96 represents wealthy and opportunities. After the car owner having this lucky number, money chasing her out!


Thanks to Alvinna for the camera and as my cameraman! Cos my DSLR still under repairing, WTF. When I keep on captured photos inside, one girl approaching me with a headmaster-like face. I try to explain that I'm going to write a blog about this concept shop. I thought she would be very happy. However, she gave me a defensive face and asked me to prove myself with name card. *rolled eyes* Should I go to make a name card immediately? LOL. 

Well, I'm not complaining. I can understood her behavior here. Why she so defensive? Cos nowadays people tend to become very annoying copycats. She is loyal to Visiber to stand still on her position to shoo away those nasty cats. Thumbs up here! 



I LOVE VISIBER. As always. And forever.


2 comments:

  1. Wao,your amazing number life~
    Recent post all related to Visiber huh?
    good sharing by the way~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your readings, babe! ^^
      Yea, all those relate to Visiber recently. LOL :P I should be write other topics as well, soon. There are way too many *v*
      Stay tuned! *love*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets