»

Wednesday 22 August 2012

LOOK! Pirates over here!

When some brands become too famous, there would be many copycats walking around the streets. LOL. Cos they saw money opportunities in those famous business ideas. Ok la, if u have a better idea than those famous business, then go ahead. But hey, why copy those business ideas as yours? Ok la, if u prefer more simple way in obtaining your target, then pay their copyrights. 

For example, KFC and 7-eleven. I believe everyone of u must be super familiar with these 2 brands. One of the businessman using RFC as their brand--Radix Fried Chicken. LOL. But luckily, their color or symbols are not the same, even the menu. Tell u secretly, *their chicken suck!* Another example, 7-eleven. I have been met one shop in Alor Setar. Do u have any idea what is the name for that shop? Is 10-eleven! Oh gosh. Even the color or symbol or the concept is 90% similar with the 7-eleven. Hmm...

Visiber getting famous nowadays. And, that is the reason why people love to copy their philosophy in numbers. What make me so annoying is they copy 99% from Visiber. OMG! 

The proof for the pirates as below:

Who is Ivy Ng? Here is the video of her.


I persuade my friend to bring this card to me. What I do with this card is...I sneakily capture down! LOL. She don't know my intention. Am I sound evil here? *phew* Cos she is wearing the fake one. And I was like WTF. She is wearing this: 


But the materials of her pendant are silver and glass like crystal, no colored enamel as the pic above. She paid RM200++ for the fake one and no positive power inside. WTF. I told her why don't u pay extra RM100 to get a real pendant--V Silver Galaxy Pendant (RM390). U know what she told me? She said she so poor and no money to buy a real one. =.=" 

I try to convey to her as many as I could with those satisfied and successful stories that I heard during talks. I was attempting to help her. Please no misunderstanding here ya, I'm not doing sales to her. 

U know what happened after these several tries? Her faith on her fake one slowly diminished. LOL. Am I a devil to u? Hey, I'm an angel, ok? LOL. *v*

If u read my blog recently, u will know that I get a new baby--VISIBER Swarovski pendant! *hehe* *immersing in the happiness bubble* 

This pendant bringing super positive power and luck to me! After I wore this pendant 2 days, she gave me money ask me to buy the V Silver Twin Pendant. Wow!

..

..

..


Another big conman--UF Celco

--credited from UF Celco--

If u try to imitate something, creative then. LOL. Hey, I'm not trying to teach u how to be an excellent conman. Cos from the pic above, those meanings behind each numbers totally same as Visiber! 

I'm doing the comparison between Visiber products and fake products. Those fake products' photos taken from here





Can u see the differences between the real one and the fake one? Their handwork are coarse. Plus, the materials for these fake are 925 silver and glass like crystal. The worst is, there are no positive power be instilled inside.

What u think then? For me, I hate fake products and boycott conman. LOL. Feel free to share your mind with me ya^^ *love*



--LIKE VISIBER page for more details!!! --

5 comments:

  1. omg, look almost same. But i believe fake product don't have the energy as they claim right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why we must spread more VISIBER to everyone to prevent others get fake product

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm curious. Are you still with Visiber?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets