»

Monday 15 October 2012

Visiber concept shop in Seremban

I have a small secret or perhaps a small dream. One day, I wish I could put my foot in all Visiber concept shops around Malaysia. Am I sound greedy here? *hehe* 

Yea, the moment I step into, I always feel peace and released. I love the smell, just like am doing 5-star spa.

Here, let me uncover the mysterious look of Seremban's Visiber concept shop!
  
It has been a long time I didn't come here. Miss this logo so much! That's why after back to Seremban, the first thing I want to do....is....update myself in Visiber thingy! LOL.


Heavy-feel glass door. So nervous.


I love the God of Prosperity pewter frame! You just need to spend merely RM7,200, fortune and wealthy come to you immediately. :)) 


Rest area. I guess.


The founders. 


She is Annie. Hardworking yet loyalty employee. However, I miss Renee. She is on leave. *sigh*


Wall painting. A few thousand ringgit. 57 paint providing endless positive energy.


Want to hunt more knowledge in Visiber? Here they are, books and videos in Chinese or English version. 


Doubting yourself wearing the fake one? Recognize their face here--those blacklisted people.


Comfortable environment makes me don't want to leave. LOL.



--LIKE VISIBER page for more details!!! --


www.visiber.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets