»

Sunday 28 October 2012

the best ever Goreng Pisang

What is Goreng Pisang? Goreng Pisang is Malay word for fried banana. U can seek this snack throughout Malaysia. Yea, is everywhere along the street. 

Kampung Pasir, Jalan Rasah, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. (Coordinates:   2°42'29"N   101°57'2"E) During my childhood, I used to pass by this small stall everyday when I return to home. Begging or even crying to my mom, she STILL insist not to buy this snack to me. LOL. Cos she said is not healthy for children. *despairing eyes*     

NOW, I been grown up, not a small child anymore. *evil grin* Going back after have some high tea with friends, so excited when I saw this Malay uncle still open his stall at the same location after years (cos I didn't pass by here anymore when I finished my primary school.) 


He selling many types of snacks, but I only fond of his Goreng Pisang. One for 40 cents, 3 for RM1. Damn cheap! Must try when one day u come to Seremban.


Closer look. <3 It is so outstanding than other Goreng Pisang. So crispy and crunchy.

1 comment:

  1. THE BEST GORENG PISANG NOBODY ELSE CAN CLAIM THE BEST EVER...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets